Psychic Reading Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE AND/OR SCHEDULING A PSYCHIC READING, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DESCRIBED HEREIN AND ALL TERMS, GUIDELINES AND DISCLOSURES INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE AND/OR SCHEDULE A PSYCHIC READING.
By scheduling an appointment with Allie Maurer you understand and agree that Allie Maurer is not a medical professional, veterinarian, attorney, accountant or other licensed professional, and cannot give medical, legal, or tax advice. Any information or advice given by Allie Maurer is not to be used by you in place of any medical, legal, tax or financial advice or diagnosis from qualified and licensed professionals in those fields. Readings by Allie Maurer are intended to offer insight into your personal life and do not in any way constitute medical, legal, tax or financial advice. Allie Maurer will not be held liable for any damages resulting from the use of this website or as a result of any reading or appointment with Allie Maurer, or any persons or events related thereto, and/or any actions or decisions that you may make as a result, including without limitation, actual, incidental and/or consequential damages resulting from any claims resulting from any act or omission, negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation or otherwise, including without limitation, personal injury, death, loss of income, stress (emotional or otherwise), errors or omissions, or otherwise. Allie is not responsible for any decisions you make as a result of a service with her. Your consultation is subject to your own personal interpretation and decisions made are of your own free will.
You must read the following and only proceed to schedule your session/ appointment if you agree to the terms and conditions of any appointment scheduled with Allie Maurer:
You must be 18 or over to participate in a reading with Allie. If you are a minor, there must be pre-arrranged permission from a parent or legal guardian with Allie to receive a reading.
If you are receiving medical treatment for psychiatric problems that could impair your decision to engage in a psychic and spiritual reading, Allie will need to evaluate and discuss whether the reading can continue.
Allie reserves the right to terminate the reading at any time if:
She feels a connection with a client has not been achieved.
She feels that the client is not psychologically responding positively and to carry on could cause harm to client.
If the client shows any aggressive or confrontational attitude.
4. All information given by Allie, is given on the understanding that nothing is 100%. Especially the subtle vibrations of psychic and spiritual connections where you have free will to change your path and outcomes.
5. The client will take full responsibility, being of sound mind, for accepting or not accepting any guidance given, seership predictions and spiritual communication, and WILL NOT BASE MAJOR LIFE DECISIONS ON THE INFORMATION GIVEN IN THE READING.
6. All information is given for the client to use of their own free will, and is for entertainment purposes only.
7. Phone/Virtual Readings -- Allie contacts you at the phone number provided at the time of the appointment booking, so there are no charges incurred by you. If you fail to answer the call, it will be a missed appointment.
8. If an "in person" session is scheduled and can no longer be done in person for any reason (weather, road detours, illness, etc) the reading will be conducted through phone or Skype instead.
9. All Payments are final. Not all the information makes sense at the time of the reading, with time the information unfolds. There for no refunds are given as the information from readings often comes to pass after the session, Please see testimonials for clients' examples. No guarantee on outcome of any services can or will be made.
10. Unless specified, all services are private (one on one) and all additional people must pay and be authorized before the appointment.
Reschedule/Cancellation & Refund Policy
Allie reserves the right to reschedule or cancel personal reading appointments at any time and will make every attempt to do so in a timely manner. If Allie cancels a reading due to illness or unforseen circumstances, she will offer alternative appointment options for the reading or a full refund.
Allie requires private appointments require a 48 hours notice when rescheduling/canceling your appointment (For Parties and group appointments 72 hours is required for any changes). Please text 952.334.6496 with you name, appointment time, and a brief message as soon as you know you are not able to make the appointment. Thank you for respecting her time, as you do your own. If you miss your appointment with no prior notification, Allie reserves the right to refuse a refund. If you are going to be more than 15 minutes late, please let Allie know, and you can make arrangements to reschedule your appointment if that is deemed appropriate (as to not interfere with her other appointments). If you are 15 minutes late and do not inform Allie, she reserves the right to refuse service and to require you to reschedule the session or be classified as a missed appointment, with no refund provided.
For additional refund information, please see number 8-10 above.
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. I do not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information on this website is strictly at your own risk. and I will not be liable for any losses and damages in connection with the use of my website.
How and where I collect personal information:
- Electronic newsletters
- etc ...
How I use your personal information:
The information you give me is absolute safe! I will never rent, sell, share or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties (becuse I can't stand that either!). I might contact you from time to time regarding your purchases or the services (like the newsletter) you have subscribed to.
I may also send you promotional announcements from time to time about new products and services that you might find useful. You may also opt out from receiving information from me at any time and ask me to remove your contact information from my database